Sunday, October 25, 2009

"she will be loved"

hahaha i find it rather amusing you think i dont know what you say about me.
because i actually know a lot now.
i also find it pathetic the things you say
because im in no nway "clingly" and i dont "always want sex"
you always make the first move, and i usually say i dont want to.
you never listen though and you suck up so baaaaaaaad.
what? do you have to ask her approval for everything?
i like how we have a theory your aim is to fuck like everyone in the world
your friend list is already over like 1000,
i wonder how many of them you haven't had sexual relations with?

oh and i know if you actually bother to lurk me and read this you will know its about you.
but why lurk me in the first place, because i know you dont care that much about me, lier.
you have lied to me so much!
and to all my other friends, can you accept anything?
ot do you always have to deny it -__-
ha.
faggot.

misterr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment