Sunday, November 15, 2009

resting bird, content kitten

no one would understand how angry i am right now.
i knew you were a using cunt but the fact that i now know you do say shit behind my back?
you dont even know me that well!
so you have no right to say shit about me when i havent even done anything to you.
im heaps cingy and obsessed eh?
considering i didnt talk to you for most of last night, and i didnt follow you someother cunt who was ment to be my fucking friend and then fucked you!
i love how great people today are.
lets see how many comments i get on this about me whinging eh.
the heat is making me more angry about this whole thing!
i cant relax at all.
im sick of being nice to you and inviting you to parties and shit and having you either use me or now just ditch me?
friends?
i wonder what your basis for comparison is.

No comments:

Post a Comment