Saturday, December 12, 2009

ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

my life is brilliant, minus the fact i miss you like crazy and i want you to comeback to me.
maybe not today, maybe not soon, but eventually.
maybe in a year? like i last told you
it would be less than that now..
so one day, one day i expect to look at my phone and read "one new message", or "incoming call from.." or even just to see your face.
that would be, fantastic.

but in lighter news, my bestfriend makes me happier than the 3275842 cigarettes i useds to smoke each day : )
and my boyfriend, well...hes splendid.
its nice to have someone around all the time, who buys me food most days and doesnt get angry when i eat all of his n_n
he also stays at my house when im afraid of cockroaches and dont wanna sleep alone.
he cant roll smokes to save his life,
and he has the loudest voice to date.
i hate the undies he wears, and his hair makes him look like astro boy.
he gives the worst hickeys and breaks half the things he touches.
but its ok because as i said before hes is plain splendid and i dont care how spastic he is n_n
&his mine mine mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment