Thursday, May 6, 2010

so

ive just lost the boy that im utterly devoted to and insanely in love with.
why? basically, he listened to the anonymous people who formspringed him telling him not to, and because he doesnt think its working, and because he wants to focus on school. best reasons of the year award right here!
after coming to my house on tuesday, everything was fine, then yesterday after confronting him about why he wouldnt let me go through his phone, and him telling me there are texts from his friends that are girls and i might think somethings going on, he decides to tell me we arent working.
i have been pushed and pulled back and forth for 2 weeks now and its absolutely killing me.
i havent felt this down in so long. i coudnt get up for school this morning, i didnt want to face anyone, and paint a smile on. soim sitting in my room wallowing in self pity and bored as anything because i have nothing to do. someone buy me the sims?
i can't even talk to my friends about it because i feel like im burdoning them, and they've heard it all before. they all tell me as hard as it is, to just leave him and forget about him because he's causing me too much pain. but i cant. no matter what id always go back to him. thats right, you could cheat on me and id still come back to you.
i cant see it working now, after all this shit you've put me through but im too scared to tell my family we have broken up because they will do the whole "awww" thing, which wont help. i now have to cancel by laybys on your birthday prsents, and we never even reached 6 months? my first real relationship and everythings fucked. i don't think i could trust you for a long time, but i want to be with you no matter what. i could sit here and list all the things i like about you, but i would probably exceed the character limit. so all you really need to know is i love you Zac Andres. more than you can possibly imagine, and the thought of you being with someone else makes me want to fall down the stairs that ace ventura pushes a slinky down.
right now i hope time apart does us good and you realise you want me back, but that will probably never happen because i dont know what you think about us because you never want to talk. i won't find anyone like you, ever.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment