Thursday, May 6, 2010

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

1. i am jess

2. i miss the americans

3. i have a hiptop

4. chloe and hayley mean the world to me and i'd do anything for them

5. i am addicte to anime, british comedy and doctor who

6. boys fuck me around alot

7. i am severely self concious

8. i always put others first

9. i get over things and people really quickly

10. i miss who i used to be

NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY

  1. a boy
  2. how i really want to lose weight
  3. how messy im going to get on friday and saturday
  4. still same boy
  5. hoping we will get back together
  6. hoping i meet a new boy who loves me for me
  7. hoping that if we dont work out i can find someone else
  8. how alone i am
  9. how i have the greatest friends ever

EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART

  1. be romantic and prove you love me all the time
  2. share my interests,if you dont share my interests respect them
  3. don't care that im lazy and do everything for me anyway
  4. make me laugh and fool around with me in the nice way eg. teasing.
  5. give me space , when i want space
  6. be daring and adventureous
  7. like my friends and family, and actually talk to them as if they were your own.
  8. don’t pressure me into things

SEVEN FAVORITE SONGS YOU’VE HAD.

  1. things that rhyme with orange - i set my friends on fire
  2. things that rhyme with orange - i set my friends on fire
  3. things that rhyme with orange - i set my friends on fire
  4. things that rhyme with orange - i set my friends on fire
  5. things that rhyme with orange - i set my friends on fire
  6. things that rhyme with orange - i set my friends on fire
  7. this conversation is over - alesana

SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.

  1. check for cockroaches
  2. turn my computer off
  3. arrange my bed
  4. put my phone on charge
  5. turn the light off
  6. trying not to think so i can fall asleep

FIVE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT.

  1. i cant live without you, but i cant live with you when your like this. despite everything i still love you and will for a very long time.
  2. i'm really sorry, your really sweet and you make me laugh so much, but i could never love you or even like you. you'd be better off without me.
  3. i am so glad i know you, you make me feel good about myself, you stick up for me and make people apologise to me, i miss you so much and you never deserved all the shit she put you through.
  4. as much as i love you, you need to figure out who your true friends are. stop bitching about everyone to us and then act like your bestfriends with them. you need to grow up.
  5. i am so happy i have both of you, i will always be there for you guys and i know you will always be here for me. you treat me like i deserve.

FOUR THINGS YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW.

  1. bringing myself down
  2. waiting for hayley to call me
  3. hoping tomorrow will be better
  4. listening to music

THREE THINGS YOU’RE SCARED OF

1. sleeping alone
2. loving someone and admitting it. same with trust
3. not being able to make you happy

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

  1. travel
  2. know what true love, happiness and beauty is. like in the movies

ONE CONFESSION

  1. i'm falling apart, and im scared about everything. what i'll do, what he'll do and what happens next.


No comments:

Post a Comment