Thursday, June 24, 2010

i just really need moneyyyy ><
i would like my hair to be dark orange now, i would also like extensions and double nose!
and then my septum.
i also need
ugg boots
ankle boots
to pay my k-mart layby
its almost 9 o'clock and i stiull havent made dinner..so that
new stuff to hang off my phone
a leater jacker
and another nice jacket or two
jeans..maybe 2 pairs..cotton on probably
those light blue shorts from cotton on ^^
foundation
concealer
liquid eye liner
a ds charger...off hayley..cant see her til next weekend..epic wah sesh :(
to push the rest oif my 2mm through..stretching to 2mm hurts the most! :(
quit smoking
get mum to quit with me
new bras that actually fit me ><
cute underwear
a beanie
trackies
massive jumper for home use
heels that arent black, preferably the red ones from pump...$100...dayum ><
stockings
maybe a dress for winter parties
a new wallet, mine is filth
steven to be here for kissies :(
a high skirt, praying i dont look too fat in it ><
get my nails done with hayley in sydney
go to sushi train with hayley :)
shop at miranda with hayley
buy some shit off ebay
gamecube games
pokem on soul silver!! ♥
fruits basket
bleach
OC
chobits
silent hill
donnie darko
more condoms
lube
dexter series 3
new handbag
headband..one from gloss probably :D
an ipod cover
good headphones
hmmmmm i think thats it actually haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment