Monday, June 7, 2010

i wish i could blog at school :(
today wasn't too fun.
i love when I'm walking down to break and you walk really fast past me and basically run to the Senior area. sick cunttttttttttt
i have about 0 friends at school so its quite awkward when Perri and Rachel talk to other people or stand with others who don't like me. or when they leave and i have no one to stand or sit with -__-

i hate school, it would be ok if we didn't have breaks or if you actually wanted to be friends and sat with me but noooooooo you probably don't wanna be friends or you would talk to me and not avoid/ignore me.
so immature and pathetic of you

I'm keen for the 5 day weekend starting on Friday
hopefully i get to see you :)
and you can make everything ok again
you haven't texted me back so I'm assuming you're out of credit and you haven't been online either :(
wah

i miss talking wit chu boi!
best friend ever! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment