Saturday, June 5, 2010

last night was amazing! i miss hose boys so much!
i barely got any sleep thanks to steven >.<
but it was nice anyway :)
i finally met haydo potato from myspace hahaha and i was in laughing fits for most of the night! :D
especially when i was over tired and i was laughing heaps and Steven got annoyed again kekeke :)

Steven, you are an amazing friend and you really did help to cheer me up, you even came over by yourself at first because you cared, you didn't care if it wasn't gonna be as fun you wanted to make sure i was ok :)
the world needs more people like you :)
you win at back and tummy tickles and i had the best 2 or so hour sleep haha :)

i realised i don't need to sit alone getting depressed about not being with you, I'm starting to move on :)
i love you with a great majority of my heart and will for a long time.
but i fucking sick of how you've treated me. i do deserve better and I'll get it one day :)
as long as i have such great friends by my side and black books in my DVD player, I'll get through this :)

I've never been so drunk off cruisers before i could barely walk ahah. it was fucked. i regret nothing and i miss you all already! :)

best night by far! i really feel loved now by what you told me, and i'll keep it in mind next time i feel like shit :) you are seriously one amazing friend ♥

ima continue getting ready for Perri's now! :D
i can't waittttttttttttt :D

I've lost weight too in the past few weeks, so ima feel hot tonight!
my maccas was the first meal I've eaten for about a week. it felt good, even if i felt like vomiting after.

I'm keen to get messy and i keen to see Hayley tonight after Perri's wooop woooopp!!!

ill post a pic of my hawt dress later

byess mwah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment