Sunday, June 6, 2010

There's only one thing holding me back.

holding me back from loving another,
holding me back from smiling,
holding me back from being happy
and holding me back from living my life.

that one thing is you and I'm learning to give you up.
sure, its harder than quitting smoking or a long term crack addiction, but i know, in the end.
it will all be worth it.

i love you, i love you so much i cant begin to explain it.
i just want to scream it at the top of my lungs so France can hear it.

but i know you'll never love me back. so its time to forgive and forget.


if you need me I'll probably be having sex with everyone i meet, again.
I'm not a slut, it just makes me feel that little bit loved.
because "its good to feel loved, even if its only for one night"

No comments:

Post a Comment