Wednesday, June 2, 2010

today was worst.
i want to get a new phone just so i can blog at school because hiptops are shit and wont let me :(
why does every single person i know ahv to ask if we broke up? it just makes it 909 times worse because its making me realise more and more that i wont, cant and will never have you again :(
all i want to do is cry, every moment of everyday.
i know it wont help anything or sort anything out but i feel like utter shit.
i feel so empty and i just want to let it all out but i cant.
why doesno one ever love me.
what the fuck have i done to deserve any of this :(
i hate my life so much, i just want you. and nothing else.
nothing i can say will get you to come back to me and it hurts so much knowing theres
NOTHING i can do

life is nothing without you, i want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment