Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

i don't find myself interesting at all...but here we go.
1. i can't be mean to someone and if i do i feel ridiculously guilty.
2. i refuse to attack someone's appearance and traits in a fight.
3. my bestfriend lives with me.
4. i have a slight obsession with biting.
5. i have no tolerance for rudeness.
6. i can't ride a bike.
7. i am very insecure about myself and people usually attack me about my image because they believe it will bother me, but
I'm smart enough to realise if someone is that cruel they are either not my friend or don't deserve to be.
8. i can bend my knees back waaay too far.
9. as much as i say i hate you, I'd defend you in a heartbeat. you were such an impact, it's hard not too..
10. I'm clumsy.
11. i actually enjoy sex with my boyfriend now.
12. I'm afraid my boyfriend will leave me for another girl.
13. i always put everyone else before me.
14. almost every night i get overly sad, like you wouldn't believe.
15. i hate bothering people with my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment