Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thoughts

  • I've gained weight and NEED to diet.
  • The computer is really facking slow.
  • I need more nanna cardi's and blouses from the salvos.
  • I don't care how or when, but i'm going out for chinese with whoever wants to come within the next week.
  • I want that white hat and leopard print sarong from the expense bikini shop >.< .
  • I want a pretty teaset and coffee table so Hayley and I can have cute tea seshs
  • I really want the other side of my nose pierced really soon.
  • Then i want my septum as soon as it's healed enough.
  • Moustache septum bar /froth.
  • I need clothes with anchors and other nautical things on them.
  • I need a new pair of shorts.
  • I want my hair to be fucking oranage noww!!!!
  • Skinny please?
  • SO MANY ANCHOR-ORSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
  • A good hairdresser to cut myfringe properly please.
  • I really want to go to animania on sunday :(
  • I wish we didn't fight so much because i don't want to be a shit girlfriend like i was to my last boyfriend, i'm so fucking sorry.
  • I also want you to actually want to go places with me because i don't want this to be a repeat of my last relationship.
  • THE COMPUTER'S SLOWNESS IS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING ME!!!!
  • Loose lips sink ships.
  • I really want some chocolate but i'm meant to be dieting. >.< .
  • I need to start organising what I'm doing for Steven's birthday.
  • BIGGEST AMITY SESH RIGHT HERE
  • The wasted pulp of what you are..
  • Note to self: Blank CD's so i can get all my movies off your computer and be done with your putrid ass that i unfortunately can't bear to hate.
  • Hurry up and get more bandanna's in you silly old Asian woman. i want a red one!
  • black tights
  • i want my nails done.
  • i actually find the whole cake face and dark eyes attractive now? maybe this is just because i hate my face and everything else about me.
  • The only thing i like about ym self is my nose, and even that had blackheads and gross shit.
  • JEANS FROM COTTON ON!!!
  • Yup, never owned ugg boots. Should think about getting a pair aha.
  • mmm Michael Henry and Justin Robinett ♥ my loves.
  • FUCK i need new headphones!
  • I need pretty sandals for Queensland.
  • I might go and watch fruits basket soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment